Sunday 27 April 2008

I've discovered Flickr, so I'll be boring everyone to tears with tons of photos from now on.
I'll start with today (Sunday).

Em and I went into Central London, which we don't do often enough. You move all the way to the city from wherever in sticksville it is that you come from and then spend all of your time in your 'home postcode'.

We hopped on the bus and not far along the route we spotted this:



I guess you can break an arm in Martial Arts class, and then pop upstairs to have it fixed by the mis-spelled doctors.
On the way home I drank this:




And while uploading the photos I remembered how impressed I was to discover that Islington's youths were attempting to clean up their neighbourhood.

And as per usual, I'll be updating the muxtape - here with the 'highlights' of the weeks pick of the pops.

No comments: