Monday 14 April 2008

Exciting Relaunch!!!

well, it has been some time since I last posted on here. I was reminded of my blog by two things:

1) I saw this: the girlfriend's mixtape
2) I came up with a new plan for using my iPod.

The plan ran thus:

To stop completely filling the iPod with guff and restrict myself to short playlists, which I would then listen to, in order, in full.

A bit like we used to with tapes, then.

I'll be listening to the same playlist for about a week and hopefully I'll get some new favourite songs to bang on about. Each week I'll be uploading the list here: my mixtape.

Only snag is that my short playlist is 90mins, and this muxtape thing only allows 12 songs, so you're getting the highlights and nothing more.

So, for now that's me.

5 comments:

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billy Cupid said...

Captial idea old sport!

Danchapmancol said...

ta.

Marianthi said...

No word on velour drapes. I am bitterly disappointed.

I love that 'I'm Not Going Out' cover by Black Tambourine. Don't see why they had to change the lyrics but whatever.

Danchapmancol said...

watch it you. that's slander.