Tuesday 5 February 2008

yes.

This is it, I've done it. Not quite two feet first, but a toe in the water. I've never really had a proper blog before but much like smoking at school, everyone else is doing it.



We'll have to wait and see how long this whole thing lasts as I don't do a lot with my days and would hate to bore everyone with heaps of crap. Maybe I'll turn into another one of those people clogging up 'the web' with links to 'funny' clips. Then again, maybe not. Maybe I'll vent my bad sixth form literature. Then again, maybe not.



So there we have it, my mission statement. ahem.



for now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Dan. I'd prefer it if you were on LJ like your significant other though...

Stick with it man, blogging for the last four years has been one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

Graham
grahamavfc.livejournal.com

Marianthi said...

I am watching you, Dan.

Emma said...

Please change that template you black Empe!ror.